Download Emsisoft Anti-Malware Latest Version for Windows – The Austria-based developer, Emsisoft GmbH, the Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an anti-spyware and antivirus protection suite which guarantees excellent detection, superior removal as well as a clean Windows OS. This tool has successfully gained recognition in such short amount of time due to its ability to conduct real-time monitoring on all active programs for dangerous behavior as well as spot new unknown Trojans, viruses, worms and many other damaging programs without even having to do daily updates. However, despite the usefulness of this tool, there are still cases where people want to uninstall this program. If you are one of them and looking for a thorough method to uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware, we’ve just the right guide for you!
Uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware via Control Panel
This tutorial will also specify what to do if you have Windows 7 or 8. So, do the following methods respectively according to your version!
Reboot your PC into safe mode
- On Windows 7: to reboot the computer, hit on the F8 key immediately after the Windows’ logo appears. Then, choose the regular Safe Mode and simply press Enter.
- On Windows 8:
- You need to access the Run dialogue which is available when you hit the Windows + R keys.
- Then, type in “msconfig” and when prompted, choose the OK option.
- Tap on the Boot tab available in the system configuration interface
- Tick on the “safe boot” checkbox and tap OK
- Restart the PC
Terminate every related process in the Task Manager
- To do this, you need to right-click pretty much anywhere in the bottom bar of the screen and choose task manager on the list.
- Choose the background processes relevant to the Emsisoft Anti-Malware
- Tap on End Task option
Uninstall the tool
- On Windows 7:
- tap on the windows key or click start button available in the lower left corner
- choose the Control Panel on the list
- tap on Programs option in the Control Panel interface
- the Emsisoft Anti-Malware needs to be highlighted on the list and click on Change or Uninstall option to turn on the default installer
- Windows 8:
- Tap Start icon and choose the Control Panel on the list
- Tap on Programs and Features and right click on the tool
- Simply choose Change or Uninstall and follow the prompts to get rid of it
Alternatively, Windows 8 users can double-click unins000.exe in the installation folder to launch the program built-in installer directly. Then, restart your PC after uninstallation is done.
This is a recommended option. It’s a user-friendly shortcut to finish removal of any program. It scans every piece of the program automatically and allows you to remove them with just a few clicks. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch the Max Uninstaller by double-clicking it (after terminating relevant background processes. Then, choose Emsisoft Anti-Malware and tap Run Analysis option
- Review all relevant Emsisoft Anti-Malware folders, files and registry entries and tap Complete Uninstall button. Follow the necessary prompts and tap Scan Leftovers next.
- Lastly, render comprehensive uninstall by reviewing the leftovers and tap on Delete Leftovers option and click the Yes button.
The manual option to remove Emsisoft Anti-Malware might be time-consuming while the professional uninstaller provides safe, clean and time-saving removal option. So, which one do you prefer?
Download Emsisoft Anti-Malware Latest Version
- Download for Windows – Download